Well, my specialist was unable to contact me back --- i guess he is in surgery as all his phones were on answerphone...
Which means I am home --- today the pain has been horrific --- and its only got worse as the day has gone on... We emailed Dr. Neff so I hope he gets them soon... I am shocked how quickly the disease has suddenly taken off and how quickly my body had deterioated.
It scares me a lot the thought I have a minimum of 15 hours to get though in the kind of pain that I am in -- I can only begin to describe it as horrific....
The docotor is trying to get me nurses in so that they can take over things with me... its so hard for mum -- shes up with me many nights and has been having to carry me to the bathroom basically which causes huge pain for me and its not easy for Mum either! Because it spread to my arm and shoulder I can no longer use my crutches or walker... Infact I can not even physically move my fingers on my left hand...
My Doctor told Mum things have gone out of his league and ability to help me.... So we are relying and waiting for news from Dr. Neff -- hes a very good Doctor -- He told my doctor he was getting a plan put in place, last Friday, but Dr. Giles has no idea what that plan is going to look like...and so far no one has heard from Him.
This is a true story of waiting and trustingg Gods timing and falling into to His arms -- as at this stage thats all I have --- Gosh, I dont know how I would do thid journey without God -- or my time in Mercy where I learnt the valuable tools that have kept me going. And of course Im blessed with the most amazing and supporting parents, for if I did not have their help, support and care I would have spent these last months in hospital.
This will be a very long night but I'll do my best and we will get through! We always do!!
No comments:
Post a Comment