Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday 5th June 2009

Hello from Kylee! 
Boy..... oh boy, oh boy......................
I had no idea what I was in for... at all.... I certainly never had a chance to prepare myself.... I would call it hell and wish to never repeat it again.... But there is a positive... ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are always positives when you look for them!! Silver lining!! lol....

There were good things though... I got my hair cut... We went shopping... We had a good time together!! I got some pants that I'm going to work on trying to be able to wear... I got a top with long sleeves that I want to be able to wear!! I'm determined to fight!! We got dealt some pretty stink news yesterday but I'm going to stay positive and keep pushing through....

I'm learning to adapt to the pain... I'm getting there... It takes time but I know Ill get there.... Cause I'm a determined girl!! They told me I would never recover from Anorexia and that it would kill me but it didn't... I proved them wrong!! Everyone told me I couldnt complete the hardcore certificate that I did as the youngest student at 16 years old but I did... I proved them wrong....  And I have other examples too.... So with a history of proving people wrong for the better Im determined to do it once again!! 

Things dont end here.... lol....... 

I'm very tired .... its been a massive few days and we are about to have dinner so I will update more tomorrow....... Love Kylee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment