Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday 9th June 09

Today has been a busy day in many respects...
I'm feeling a bit better than I was (though still pretty lousy) but my pain seems to have re-flared up another level and the colour changes and swelling are once again prominent... Bummer... But we just got to keep trusting God that he knows best and will walk us through! It could just be with feeling off... Time will tell, I will keep you in the loop!

I had my occupational assessment this morning to see what work or job I could do then I go and see a doctor who tells me if I would be well enough or not to do any of the jobs listed of suggested... It went really well and was so cool because he used to be on the Supported Employment Board of members along side my boss at work for Supported Employment Agency... So he knew all about my job and so forth! He was also a christian so that was really cool! We had good chats! Wore me out though... But thats ok!!

I did get up and help Dad with baking my muesli slice that I eat... We cook up a big mixture, cut it into little squares and pop it in the freezer then when I am hungry I just munch on that... its really cool! Healthy, easy and yummy! And it doesn't freeze solid so you can pretty much eat it straight out of the freezer, which seems weird, but its not if that makes sense.... hahaha....

Tomorrow we have a few more appointments... One at WINZ and one at the Doctors as they aer changing over some of my bigger meds.... Laurens got music practice tonight, shes doing really well, I love hearing her practice downstairs on her keyboard and her singing is getting better too as is her dancing...

She did this little performance for us last night, it was soo super cute! You know the new Hannah Montana album? with Theres a song on there called the "Hoedown Throwdown Song"? Its an old country song they've made up to put on the new movie coming out, and they put line dancing actions to, its on youtube... its really cut... OK... I will find you the link so you can see it if you want... Here it is... 
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlnbmZK7GxU

So Lauren has been spending a lot of time learning the dance to that... Ohh its cute, I'm a fan, I loved it... hehe... shes way cute... she goes bright red with embarrassment when dancing but thats all a part of it...... awww.... hehe..... shes real good..... lol I'm biast though!! Of course!!

I have started a study with a friend on the word 'awesome'... We over use that word way to much so I wanted to learn it true and real meaning... As someone suggested this morning, I will start putting up bits and pieces of what I am learning along the way... So keep an eye out and I will take you along on the journey...Warning though... it goes much deeper than ever what my friend and I thought it would, we are having crazy, incredible revelations.... :)

Blessings to you from a house in Taupo... Love Kylee xxx


"Nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it be only in praise. If I clench my fist, may it be only in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself."
Max Lucado

"You can no more blame your circumstances for your character than you can blame the mirror for the way you look."
Anonymous 
"Character is a victory, not a gift." 
Anonymous 

No comments:

Post a Comment