If you feel like you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on! Because God's a God of miracles, and He's holding the other end. (Pat Hicks)
If you have been reduced to God being your only hope, You are in a good place. (Jim Laffoon)
God hasn't given up on you. He can still do great things for you, in you, and through you. God is ready and waiting and able. What about you, and me? (Peter Marshall)
How awesome are those quotes?? Each of them speak of HOPE --- And a God who is for us no matter what!! I really feel at the moment like, " Ive been reduced to God being my only Hope", and it is a very good place indeed! Its always good to be totally dependant on God -- and thats where miracles are birthed! Im still believing for a miracle! But I also know and trust that God has me in his hands and that sometimes His plans are bigger than mine... Im ok with that, Im at peace deep down... I know he has me! I struggle, of course I struggle, to be going through what I am and to say I wasnt struggling on some level would be a lie and Id not be human! haha... Life is about the up and down and struggles and triumphs... Its through the hard times we grow the most... Isnt it?? and God never leaves us.
Well today has been up and down on the pain levels front... My stomach and arm the main culperates today and I have also developed a tooth infection -- due in part to my lowered immune system... Its ok though...
Ohh Wow, I have some very exciting news... Infact I literally only just got the news now while writing this.... The fundng for this next round of Ketamine Treatment has been approved! Its just incredible! Certainly an answer to prayer if ever there was one --- Goes to show when God is in the picture anything is possible! Praise God!!!! Miracles unfolding before my eyes!
Ive been reading up on many caringbridge journals and you are all in my heart... You inspire me and encourage me -- Im glad to have the contact with you all -- Its an incredible support network.
Today Mum and Dad brought my TV down from my bedroom to the room Im using on the main floor for the next few months because I cant get up the stairs... Im excited to have my TV down and working... Means when Im up late at night or want to go to bed early then I can and still watch a few shows...
Well Mum just brought me my dinner so Im going to sign off for now! Thanks for the thoughts prayers and encouragement at the moment, I do need it and appreciate it more than you will ever know... I love checking for new comments and watching the site counter go up! I cant believe I have had 2770 hits! Yeah! Love Kylee xxx
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment