Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday 18th May 2009

Today was really successful! 
5 hours travel was certainly full on but worth it! 
We had my appointment with the dentist and Im sure glad it will be done under general anesthetic as its going to take a good 2 hours to do them, about 8 teeth - 2 being pulled out --- Ouch!

After my appointment we went to the mall and meet up with one of my friends for lunch... It was soooo good catching up... Then we got starbucks and Mum pushed me down the mall as I said.... "ohh... stop stop... Lets look in that shop!" haha... I think we were both wishing I wasnt stuck in a wheelchair but we had fun, Dad stood outside each time, he wasnt interested in going into any shops... 

Im glad to be home though... I couldnt be happier... Or more exausted... hahaha.... I have surgery all set.. just need some appointments to sort out some forms... I cant wait for it to be over! We will go up and stay in Hamilton on Wednesday night to break the trip up a bit and make it a it eaiser on my body... 

Tomorrow will be a very quiet one... My 4 limbs were malted colour today and left side swollen but I think things will settle down a tad on friday with Ketamine! (I hope)!

They had the team meeting tonight but I havent yet heard how it went... But when I do I will pass on the results... Thankyou for all the prayers you have put into the whole situation -- I really appreciate it sooooooo much!!!!!!

Ill leave it there today... Ill post a small story but Im pretty tired and sore so today is jusy a basic update.     Much love, Kylee xxx

A  Simple Riddle...
Here is a simple riddle.  Only 17% of Stanford University Seniors got the right answer when asked. 

What is greater than God,
More evil than the Devil,
The poor have it,
The rich need it,
If you eat it, you will die? 
By the way, Jacob( age 7) got the correct answer. No pressure though! Think about it (dont cheat) and then scroll down for the answer.


Post your answers in the guestbook and in 2 days time I will give you the answer! hehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment