Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sat May 23 2009

Good Morning... Well, Infact its just switched to afternoon... So in fact, Good Afterooon! Today is a quiet day with dismal weather... Overcast, raining, cold, windy.... My poor Mother is at work where she told me she is breathing smoke (ie: freezing) but that its also really busy... For those of us not working, its a great snuggle up TV day... Which is exactly what we have been doing this morning... 

The first time I had a large Ketamine Infusion, Stephan told us for 3 - 5 days after I could be all over the place, high and low, not suure how I feel or what I want... and so forth... Well I came out fine... With a smile on my face and my normal self... Well seems this time I didnt fall so lucky... lol... Im more sore this time, a bit up and down emotionally and really unsure how exactly Im feeling haha... Its not major but its enough to make me feel a bit blah... lol... Roll on next week I say... Im keen to get this week with all the apppointments and the surgery behind us... Though Im glad we will have the night after my surgery in Hamilton now... Yuck I cant imagine driving home after the surgery hahaha... Not fun!!

Ive enjoyed getting to know other people with CRPS/RSD -- It gives me more awareness, I love hearing the different stories... I love learning the ways different people cope and deal with life.. Most importantly I love learning the best ways, skills and abilities around getting the most out of life with this disease... We get there - We always do -- Its about the fight... The way we fight and how hard we fight! 

We are going to watch some more DVDs soon... Keep myself distracted... Might have another sleep too... Tonight after Mum gets home from work I will have a bath and she will do my physio stuff with me --- thats one of the most important things in CRPS -- Keeping your muscles and joints moving no matter how painful... You have to keep trying and pushing through...

Now to the riddles... The answer to yesterdays riddle was...

"Onion" --- You guys got it right!!

The riddle for today is:
"When I point up it's bright, but when I point down it's dark.   What am I?"
Hope you are having a fantastic day... Thankyou for your messages, I really, really love getting them!... Love Kylee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment