Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday May 22 2009 #2

Hello!! The picture to the left is a photo of me that a beautiful friend of mine, Elo, edited of me... Shes soo talented!! Guess what I noticed!! I got over 6082hits on my site now! How cool is that!! hehe... I think my last riddle was a tad bit hard... The answer to the riddle is:

"An eggshell -- and inside the golden treasure is the yolk..."
Lol... Bit funny... It was very tricky... So I don't blame anyone for getting it wrong!! 

I was spoilt today cause Dad went to my favourite cafe again and got my ultimate favourite... Buckwheat Pancakes for breakfast with blueberries and thick organic yogurt... YUM!! I was craving them late last night as I was coming round properly from the anesthetic so I asked Mum and she told me I was in good ground to get it after the day I had had and how I had managed to let Stephan administer huge doses of Ketamine and hadn't yelled, screamed, cried or kicked my arms or legs out at anyone at all... lol... So I asked Dad and he readily agreed that was a fantastic idea and he would do that for me! Yippee!!
I was very lucky.... They were soooooo good!!

It wasn't one of the nicer ones --- They gave me sedatives so they could get to higher doses so took long time and in fact in many ways I'm still coming round off it... I couldn't hold my head up at all yesterday hahaha... Mum held it up by holding my hair lol..... It was still worth it...  Kept throwing up everywhere afterwards but they ended up giving me something in my IV to stop it so Mum could get me in the car and home... Stephan  picked me up and put me in the car... My psychologist came and visited me there so that was good.... And I 'meet' another lady with CRPS Ive been talking too... She was going in as I had just come out... Although I cant remember her face (your eyes are blurred for about 6 hours afterwards and in fact still are to a degree) Mum described her face to me this morning hahaha... I also 'meet' my new physio therapist which Mum did the same thing for... But I will meet her on Monday anyways haha....

Today is a watching TV, sleeping, resting day and then tonight have a friend coming to stay and watch some DVDs with me which will be nice...  

This week is massively busy with appointments then surgery but will be good to get another thing behind me.... They're trying to get ketamine for that too so kinda hitting 2 birds with one stone... We are thinking we might stay a couple of nights to give me a chance to recover after surgery... We will be there the night before as we have to go over quite early...
They are also putting me on more medication... My tummy is wrecked with the meds I've been on which is why I've been having those massive pain attacks when I eat and why I was soo sick after treatment yesterday but seems you add more pills to fix my tummy wrecked on pills --- its sooo funny!!!

They are also putting me on muscle relaxants to stop the twitches, jolts, spasms, shaking, uncontrolled movements, deep aching muscles and help release where some of the joints and muscles from where they have seized up due to the CRPS... (not from lack of movement)

Gos is soo good and I know He is carrying me through this and my Specialist is working really hard for me --- hes not giving up on me at all... I desperately need the coma treatment but they cant do it in out country... I don't know what that means for me at this stage but I know my God will see us through... Hes already brought me through so much in my short life so I've no doubt he will bring me through this no matter how scary it is... I'm determined ... Ill beat this...

Dad let me pick out the recipes for tonight and tomorrow for dinner so we are trying new things... Tonight we are having Spicy Meat Sticks in Pita Bread and tomorrow Chicken Parmigiana YUM! So that will be yummy... He also made this home made muesli bar Ive been keen on trying -- It was Yum!!

Lauren and her friend are doing the 40 hour famine... No food and they were attempting no talking -- but they're 13 so you can imagine how hard that was for them the 2 chatterboxes --- 20miins is all that lasted ---- sooo funny!!  40 hours is such a long time for the girls -- they're really struggling with it lol but will do it cause they're determined --- I keep telling them to just do 20 and stop and 3pm but we will see hahahha 

**They have since decided 40 hours is a bit too long at 13 so have brought it back to 20 hours the wee darlings... It helped that it said in their books no one under 15 years if age should attempt the 40 hour famine and are required to stick to 20hours, lol...**I did a 20 hour famine in the end yesterday but never got sponsored for it --- shoulda got a famine book too hahaha... Mine was just for my ketamine treatment... 

Heres another riddle for today -- should be eaiser then yesterday... Love Kylee xxx

"I went to the garden and got it, when I came into the house I cried because of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment