I dont know where to begin today?? Lol
Thiings are moving ahead... I will be having my next round of treatment next week, which will be really good!
Im having equipment re-assessments and also home help re-assessments to, as theres really not anythiing at all that I can not do without a lot of help from Mum and we are also looking into having a team meeting with everyone in my treatment team...
My specialist is working on what he can and has sent my case out to other specialists... Thinds are getting pretty full on... He is also in contact with one of the leading CRPS specialists in America, Dr. Robert Schwartzman... So things are certainly moving ahead... It all takes time!
Physically my body isnt doing well... Im in a lot of pain and having some pretty full on 'pain attacks', mainly coming from my stomach... I dont sleep much and have bed cradles... I really hate having to be so dependant on people and equipment but Im still smiling, and trusting God and thats the main thing isnt it?? Im on the countdown to next wednesday! Yeah!
I really feel blessed to have such a great medical team, specialist and parents... I know that not everyone gets that!
This is just a short update today... Ill leave you with a couple of quotes...
"You can advance farther in grace in one hour during a time of affliction than in many days during a time of consolation."
Jean Eudes
"Often times God demonstrates His faithfulness in adversity by providing for us what we need to survive. He does not change our painful circumstances. He sustains us through them."
Charles Stanley
"As torches burn most brightly when swung to and fro; just as the juniper plant smells sweetest when flung into the flames; so the richest qualities of a Christian often come out under the north wind of adversity and suffering. Bruised hearts often emit the fragrance God loves to smell."
Anonymous
And here is a little story a facebook friend posted... Cracked me up so thought it might give you a bit of a giggle too.. hehe... Enjoy! Love Kylee xxx
The Mama Test
I was out walking with my 4 year old daughter. She picked up something off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took the item away from her and I asked her not to do that.
'Why?' my daughter asked.
'Because it's been on the ground, you don't know where it's been, it's dirty, and probably has germs' I replied.
At this point, my daughter looked at me with total admiration and asked, 'Mama, how do you know all this stuff, you are so smart.'
I was thinking quickly. 'All moms know this stuff. It's on the Mama Test. You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mama.'
We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently pondering this new information.
'OH..I get it!' she beamed, 'So if you don't pass the test you have to be the dad.
Thiings are moving ahead... I will be having my next round of treatment next week, which will be really good!
Im having equipment re-assessments and also home help re-assessments to, as theres really not anythiing at all that I can not do without a lot of help from Mum and we are also looking into having a team meeting with everyone in my treatment team...
My specialist is working on what he can and has sent my case out to other specialists... Thinds are getting pretty full on... He is also in contact with one of the leading CRPS specialists in America, Dr. Robert Schwartzman... So things are certainly moving ahead... It all takes time!
Physically my body isnt doing well... Im in a lot of pain and having some pretty full on 'pain attacks', mainly coming from my stomach... I dont sleep much and have bed cradles... I really hate having to be so dependant on people and equipment but Im still smiling, and trusting God and thats the main thing isnt it?? Im on the countdown to next wednesday! Yeah!
I really feel blessed to have such a great medical team, specialist and parents... I know that not everyone gets that!
This is just a short update today... Ill leave you with a couple of quotes...
"You can advance farther in grace in one hour during a time of affliction than in many days during a time of consolation."
Jean Eudes
"Often times God demonstrates His faithfulness in adversity by providing for us what we need to survive. He does not change our painful circumstances. He sustains us through them."
Charles Stanley
"As torches burn most brightly when swung to and fro; just as the juniper plant smells sweetest when flung into the flames; so the richest qualities of a Christian often come out under the north wind of adversity and suffering. Bruised hearts often emit the fragrance God loves to smell."
Anonymous
And here is a little story a facebook friend posted... Cracked me up so thought it might give you a bit of a giggle too.. hehe... Enjoy! Love Kylee xxx
The Mama Test
I was out walking with my 4 year old daughter. She picked up something off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took the item away from her and I asked her not to do that.
'Why?' my daughter asked.
'Because it's been on the ground, you don't know where it's been, it's dirty, and probably has germs' I replied.
At this point, my daughter looked at me with total admiration and asked, 'Mama, how do you know all this stuff, you are so smart.'
I was thinking quickly. 'All moms know this stuff. It's on the Mama Test. You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mama.'
We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently pondering this new information.
'OH..I get it!' she beamed, 'So if you don't pass the test you have to be the dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment