Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday May 29th 2009

Today I have a lovely day planned...
Well... A lovely weekend planned to be honest... 

Mum is taking Dad over to my Grandmas house for a weeks "time out", which is about 2 hours away... So she'll just go there and back... **Shock and horror**... She has put my 13 year old sister in charge of me!! lol... But na, shes ok!! Lauren has just gone with Dad while Mum cleans the house to get some DVDs for us to watch today... and collect her friend... Then at 2pm I have a friend coming over to watch the DVDs with us... Mum will bring home takeaways for dinner tonight YUM!!

Tomorrow I have a friend coming from Auckland to visit for a while then another friend who is coming over to watch DVDs and crash for the night... Least I'm occupied haha... It will be fun!! And Mums first day home in a while... lol...

We have another mammoth week... Tuesday we have phone calls to make, forms to fill and an appointment then Wednesday we drive back up to Hamilton... Thursday is like '7 hours of different assessments day', yuk! and then Friday we travel back... Saturday is get over the week day... haha... Kind of like today is get over this past week day... lol...

I'm still very sore in my mouth from where I had my tooth pulled and the gum cut to get the tooth out... Ive got stitches in the gum which are dissovable's thank goodness!! My throat and nose will continue to heal over the next few days too... I'm a little less groggy today though still really sore full body for anyone to touch me... I haven't seen it like this before so I guess we will just have to see how the next few days pan out... Hopefully my movement will return a bit more and I will see improvements!! :) ... Got a bit of a scare yesterday in one of my reports where it stated there was the possible complication of renal failure due to dehydration within the CRPS... Not something you ever want to hear!! You know... I wish there was some way in which you could prevent CRPS from spreading, moving or getting worse!! I wish you could have control over it! lol...  Its a totally sucky disease!!

Also technically at this stage Thursdays Ketamine Infusion was the last scheduled one due to a number of factors outside of our control but I know that there are many people fighting for me and my case on my behalf and I also know we have a soverign God who goes before us and is ultimately in control!! 

The huge assessments this week will highlight ant areas that we are not yet covering that may be of help and anything else for that matter... So continued prayers are soo much appreciated! It isn't a nice place to be but I know I can continue to trust and hope... As it stands now there isn't chance of it going into spontaneous remission or anything short of a miracle... But we know that miracles are possible!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe..... 

Well, its all go in this household today -- People in every direction... I need to do a few jobs on the computer for Mum so I better get going for now but will update again tomorrow...

Love Kylee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment