Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday May 22 2009

Its 8.30am on Saturday here in good old NZ.  Its trying hard to be a nice day and I'm sure given another couple of hours it might well be sunny.  Winter here in NZ so its cold, cold, cold with mean frosts!  Nothing like what you guys get in some parts of America though.  One day I plan to experience a white christmas!  

Anyway this is Mum and I am getting ready to head off to work - yuck!  Kylee just asked if I would drop you a quick line and then she will update later on today.  Poor darling is too...... tired! lol yesterday was a big day for her.  It added two more wrinkles around the corner of my eyes lol but thats cool, if I were a guy they would be called character lines!  

Yesterday was a very early, cold start to the day but we arrived safely in Rotorua with minimum ice on the road.  Kylee did so well through her treatment yesterday.  She was very calm and actually slept through alot of it - complements of a tad or two special drops of happy medicine in her IV line lol I asked if I could have some too lol but the question was ignorned with a smile!  

Did it work miracles, no probably not but it brought relief and every inch gained in good.  She took quite awhile coming out of the effects of it all and found her head way to heavy to hold up for very long time apart from when she was chucking [opps vomiting] so major yuck - why is it when you have to watch someone throwing up your own tummy turns upside down and wants to go out in sympathy!  

Anyway we got her back home and into bed where she gentle snorred the next few hours away.

This morning she is bright and has already been pushing her leg in bed getting it more straight.  I see a determination smouldering in her eyes.

Anyway if I don't get moving pretty fast I will have to forgo breakfast and coffee before work, and I need my morning shot of caffeine.

No riddles from me lol as I really don't like them and I seem to get them wrong lol added to that she won't even tell me the answers!  How stink is that!

Blessings  DIANNE 

No comments:

Post a Comment