Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday 19th May 2009

Ohh that riddle was fun! Im enjoying the riddles sooo much and seeing all the different answers... Here's the correct answer:

"One of average intelligence finds three of them. If you spotted four, you're above average. If you got five, you can turn your nose at most anybody. If you caught six, you are a genius. There is no catch. Many people forget the "OF"'s. The human brain tends to see them as V's and not F's."
I'll post another riddle for today then move on to more updates... I again am excited to read answers and guestbook entries... 

"How could I place a bookbag on the floor where no one could jump over it? "
Lauren had an amazing time in Auckland at the on screen concert... They had these really cool 3D glasses which worked incredibly and she said it was like they were literally reaching out to her, like she could touch their hands or the objects being thrown 'out of the screen', it was really cute... They loved every minute of the day and even got to do a bit of shopping... They left at 7:30am and didn't get home till about 8:15pm last night...

She showed me a little charm she got for her jeans and a cookies and cream lip balm... She had some left over sweets... which she gave me a few of and was shattered -- understandable -- so went straight off to bed... It was sooo cute... 

For her birthday last year Mum found this white Jonas Brothers Jacket in the states but on TradeMe (like ebay but NZ based) so she got her that,,, Nick Jonas has Diabetes quite badly and had written this little encouragement poem and that was imprinted on the back of it... (you learn a lot of things you'd otherwise no idea of) and so she had worn that jacket up there... Being 2.10pm in the afternoon they saw it, a school day at that... They were the only ones in the cinema so had even more fun singing their hearts out to the songs.... CUUUUTE!!!!!!

That reminds me... Ill tell you a little funny story... Which even now upon the mention of it cracks us up... I used to work at the cinemas and occasionally I would look after Lauren... Put her into a movie or 2 with a drink and bag or popcorn, then take her home with me at the end of a shift... Well it was later into the evening on a school night... It was super quiet... I put Lauren into a cinema to watch 'Hairspray' when it first came out -- Her favourite movie at the time... Well, she had the cinema to herself... On the first night it opened we had dress up for it and every song everyone in the cinema were getting up and dancing... Well this night Lauren was alone in there... Unaware that we had security cameras in each cinema she was dancing up and down all the isles and singing her little heart out... about 1/2 way through we got a call to flick onto her cinema the security cameras... Ohh gosh it was sooooo cute we were all laughing and watching her dance freely... 3/4 of the way through she spotted someone looking down from the film room and hid under the chairs all embarrassed... She wouldn't come down after the movie finished so I had to up and get her... As I held her hand coming down the stairs one of the guys said to her, "You re the best dancer Ive seen!", which of course caused her to dash up stairs again red faced (all in good fun being silly and shy)... Well brought her down again and they clapped for her... She was soooo cute... She laughed when she heard the full story... She goes red every time we mention it but she just cracks up laughing... Its soo cool!

Mum and I designed a half hour physio routine this morning with full assistance... Its done in bed after breakfast before I get out and Mum helps... I think it will be really good! It went well this morning! 

This afternoon I have an appointment in town to try and get help towards funding (or pay back government loan) regarding my oral surgery next week so hopefully that's successful!! Ohh, and on Friday its confirmed and official -- I start Ketamine treatment at 9am! Its good to know its set in place! Im happy! 

Its overcast outside today but it should - I hope - Clear up a bit later...  Hope you have a wonderful day! Love Kylee xxx

“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” Oscar Wilde 

No comments:

Post a Comment