You guys all did well with the riddle yesterday... (and Jackie -- you got it right -- I don't think you are as bad as you say at riddles :)... ) So yes the answer was...
"Stick the bookbag in the corner"
On that note... Since your all doing soo well, I thought Id test you all with a slighty harder one... See I don't want them too hard else no one will post answers.. By the way... It doesn't matter if you get it right or not -- its that you give it a go... So here is a new one...
"Stick the bookbag in the corner"
On that note... Since your all doing soo well, I thought Id test you all with a slighty harder one... See I don't want them too hard else no one will post answers.. By the way... It doesn't matter if you get it right or not -- its that you give it a go... So here is a new one...
"A chest without hinges, key, or lid but inside golden treasures are hid. What is the chest and what is the treasure?"
Yeah, so tomorrow I have Ketamine... All confirmed! We got to be there at 8.30am *GULP* which means we have to leave our house about 7.00am... An early start... I'm glad that I am having Ketamine in the morning though as it means that I don't have to go hungry all day haha, I'm just nil by mouth from midnight... No 2am snacks, lol, jokes!
I'm having trouble with my stomach lately... A lot of pain every time I eat that lasts for 2 or more hours but catch 22 --- You got to eat... I get pain attacks to where I start gagging and sweating... Well today and last night I have had an attack every time I eat anything... I have a hot drink to try and calm it, use hot bottles and have one of my special pain killers but hasn't worked too well throughout today -- though finally a nasty headache has for the most part, eased off... Lucky for me I can talk to Stephan tomorrow and hope and pray Ketamine calms it... But I really don't like talking about my pain too much so I will move on...
Mum did my physio again this morning... So she gets a bit of a work out too... I have an appointment with my new physio, Sarah from Rotorua on Monday at 10am... It will be good to touch base with someone -- she also knows how to deal with CRPS, so we will no longer be shooting darts into thin air... Haha... As Mum likes to call it... :)
In fact a number of appointments are now lining up... Ketamine in Rotorua tomorrow, Mum works Sat, Sun and Monday... I have physio appointment on Monday at home, ACC appointment at home on Tuesday, as well as Katrina. Wednesday we are heading to Hamilton just after lunch for my Oral Surgery on Thursday, home Thursday night and recovering on Friday... On top of that I have to go to the Doctor on Tuesday to renew my Disability Certificate and book an appointment with the bank as it seems that my anesthetic is not going to be covered so will get an overdraft... Ohh and got to go back to WINZ Tuesday to finish completing forms there as they are going to help re-emburse Doctors appointments, and contribute towards living costs.... Wow, take a breath -- Sooo many appointments!! Lol!
We do need some prayer though as it seems we are approaching the top limit of what can be funded regarding Ketamine but I am still going to need more Ketamine... We have a faithful God and I know he will come through... Hes been faithful so far so I know he will continue to come through and hold me in his hands through this journey... Where would we be with out an incredible almighty God right? Its about having faith in Him no matter what... I started to research this as I wanted to find a scripture to back it up but in doing so found these two quotes I wanted to share with you... That I thought were really neat...
"Faith...comes only when the outward fact penetrates to the inner heart of man and takes possession of him there -- and this is the work of the Spirit."
George Hendry, *The Holy Spirit in Christian Theology*."If knowing answers to life's questions is absolutely necessary to you, then forget the journey. You will never make it, for this is a journey of unknowables -- of unanswered questions, enigmas, incomprehensibles, and, most of all, things unfair."Jeanne Guyon, in *Spiritual Torrents*
Neat quotes hey?? And so true and relevant!!
Lauren really loved: 1. Me mentioning her and talking abut her in my journal and 2. The comments written about her... So thank you... I thought I might hand my journal over to her to say hello in the next little while... So if you want to hear from her stay tuned lol... She thought it was quite cool to be able to write... This site has really become a family affair.... We all look forward to reading new messages... I (we all) get such a buzz out of it!!
Actually... Lauren has just arrived in the door from school asking to see the new comments... I told her I was just in the middle of an update so she has asked to write... Ill hand it over to her... Your lucky -- You get to hear from her today... I sign off now... We love and value your support soo very much! Love Kylee xxx
Hello, its Lauren here,
I just had a day off Tuesday and got to go up to Auckland, go shopping and watch the jonas brothers 3D movie!!!!!!!! It was so awesome!!!!!! Kylee and I were meant to be going to Australia in December to go and see our friends Candice and Mark whos just had a baby called Charlotte and its really cool cause Kylees a godmother that makes me a godaunty!!!!! We love buying little outfits for Charlotte hehe... So we need prayer that we can go and see them and so Kylee is well enough to take me. I have never been over seas before and I'd really love to so it will be my first big trip!! Lots of Love Lauren xx
Yeah, so tomorrow I have Ketamine... All confirmed! We got to be there at 8.30am *GULP* which means we have to leave our house about 7.00am... An early start... I'm glad that I am having Ketamine in the morning though as it means that I don't have to go hungry all day haha, I'm just nil by mouth from midnight... No 2am snacks, lol, jokes!
I'm having trouble with my stomach lately... A lot of pain every time I eat that lasts for 2 or more hours but catch 22 --- You got to eat... I get pain attacks to where I start gagging and sweating... Well today and last night I have had an attack every time I eat anything... I have a hot drink to try and calm it, use hot bottles and have one of my special pain killers but hasn't worked too well throughout today -- though finally a nasty headache has for the most part, eased off... Lucky for me I can talk to Stephan tomorrow and hope and pray Ketamine calms it... But I really don't like talking about my pain too much so I will move on...
Mum did my physio again this morning... So she gets a bit of a work out too... I have an appointment with my new physio, Sarah from Rotorua on Monday at 10am... It will be good to touch base with someone -- she also knows how to deal with CRPS, so we will no longer be shooting darts into thin air... Haha... As Mum likes to call it... :)
In fact a number of appointments are now lining up... Ketamine in Rotorua tomorrow, Mum works Sat, Sun and Monday... I have physio appointment on Monday at home, ACC appointment at home on Tuesday, as well as Katrina. Wednesday we are heading to Hamilton just after lunch for my Oral Surgery on Thursday, home Thursday night and recovering on Friday... On top of that I have to go to the Doctor on Tuesday to renew my Disability Certificate and book an appointment with the bank as it seems that my anesthetic is not going to be covered so will get an overdraft... Ohh and got to go back to WINZ Tuesday to finish completing forms there as they are going to help re-emburse Doctors appointments, and contribute towards living costs.... Wow, take a breath -- Sooo many appointments!! Lol!
We do need some prayer though as it seems we are approaching the top limit of what can be funded regarding Ketamine but I am still going to need more Ketamine... We have a faithful God and I know he will come through... Hes been faithful so far so I know he will continue to come through and hold me in his hands through this journey... Where would we be with out an incredible almighty God right? Its about having faith in Him no matter what... I started to research this as I wanted to find a scripture to back it up but in doing so found these two quotes I wanted to share with you... That I thought were really neat...
"Faith...comes only when the outward fact penetrates to the inner heart of man and takes possession of him there -- and this is the work of the Spirit."
George Hendry, *The Holy Spirit in Christian Theology*."If knowing answers to life's questions is absolutely necessary to you, then forget the journey. You will never make it, for this is a journey of unknowables -- of unanswered questions, enigmas, incomprehensibles, and, most of all, things unfair."Jeanne Guyon, in *Spiritual Torrents*
Neat quotes hey?? And so true and relevant!!
Lauren really loved: 1. Me mentioning her and talking abut her in my journal and 2. The comments written about her... So thank you... I thought I might hand my journal over to her to say hello in the next little while... So if you want to hear from her stay tuned lol... She thought it was quite cool to be able to write... This site has really become a family affair.... We all look forward to reading new messages... I (we all) get such a buzz out of it!!
Actually... Lauren has just arrived in the door from school asking to see the new comments... I told her I was just in the middle of an update so she has asked to write... Ill hand it over to her... Your lucky -- You get to hear from her today... I sign off now... We love and value your support soo very much! Love Kylee xxx
Hello, its Lauren here,
I just had a day off Tuesday and got to go up to Auckland, go shopping and watch the jonas brothers 3D movie!!!!!!!! It was so awesome!!!!!! Kylee and I were meant to be going to Australia in December to go and see our friends Candice and Mark whos just had a baby called Charlotte and its really cool cause Kylees a godmother that makes me a godaunty!!!!! We love buying little outfits for Charlotte hehe... So we need prayer that we can go and see them and so Kylee is well enough to take me. I have never been over seas before and I'd really love to so it will be my first big trip!! Lots of Love Lauren xx
No comments:
Post a Comment