Hello There
Yep this is Kylee back again...
My gosh, what a whirlwind few days... I'm still pretty groggy today but that's expected the first few days after such a big hit of Ketamine and with the help of 6 different IV anti naus I didn't throw up either, though was still pretty nauseous... YUK! lol...
But all went went... Apart from the breathing tube which has left me with a sore throat and lots of IV line marks from trouble getting a link in I'm doing ok... My heart rate dropped very low a number of times but nothing major... I came round properly about 8pm at night... All the nurses and staff were lovely...
I dont have a lot to say today... We drove back and then nearly
straight away I had physio... Mouths sore but that's expected... In the end they fixed 8 teeth and pulled one... Its weird eating now, but Ill get used to it...
We got a call while we were up there to find out we will be back up there again next week... We have a Comprehensive Pain assessment being done... 4 assessments in one day all of an hour and a half to 2 hours in length... Needless to say it will wipe me out - but needs to be done and will also highlight areas in which they can help in different ways... So will be back up in the same hotel and same room for next Wed and Thurs night...
The hotel was lovely and I would reccommened it to everyone...
That's me for tonight.... Its 4:30pm and already my eyes are dropping off to sleep...
Thank you for all the messages, prayers and well wishes, they really cheered me up! Love Kylee xxx
*I havent read this over so I hope it makes sense... lol!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment