Bring on treatment already is all I have resounding in my head and although I'm not excited about the actual process of the treatment I am looking forward to the results it brings!!!
So I am hoping it will start on Wednesday with any luck!
So I am hoping it will start on Wednesday with any luck!
I really hoping it will bring my body temp under control... One minute im freezing - next im drenched in sweat (Grose. I know. Haha). I think, and was told though that its just another symptom of CRPS.
So all being well with treatment starting Wednesday we will have to stay over a night or two -- Im really looking forward to the time away -- the different scenery... Time out...
Do something nice for Mum... Shes really tired... Cant be easy running a family -- with 2 of them chronically ill (Dad has head injuries to the frontal lobe from a brain tumor and epilepsy too), one who just hit puberty and 2 teenage boys... Shes always needed in one direction or another but she is amazing! I guess there are many out there with similar situation -- and even so much worse...
I love Mum to bits! She my biggest cheerleader in life and would do anything for us kids! (or grown up kids, lol)... She ceases to amaze me with how she deals with the circumstances life throws at her -- by watching her she teaches me a lot!!
That leads me on to its Mothers Day on Sunday -- How cool is that? I day where we get to honour all the amazing Mums out there!! Your all incredible!!
You like the new background design I changed? Goes with the winter season we are moving into in NZ -- though its not snowing cold... still I thought it was a neat background!! lol
I dont have much to say tonight == Im shattered tired -- we all are in this house today lol.. Must be the change in season or it catching up with us when everything having been so busy lately...
I'll leave you with a couple of quotes to ponder!
Blessings, Love Kylee xxx
So all being well with treatment starting Wednesday we will have to stay over a night or two -- Im really looking forward to the time away -- the different scenery... Time out...
Do something nice for Mum... Shes really tired... Cant be easy running a family -- with 2 of them chronically ill (Dad has head injuries to the frontal lobe from a brain tumor and epilepsy too), one who just hit puberty and 2 teenage boys... Shes always needed in one direction or another but she is amazing! I guess there are many out there with similar situation -- and even so much worse...
I love Mum to bits! She my biggest cheerleader in life and would do anything for us kids! (or grown up kids, lol)... She ceases to amaze me with how she deals with the circumstances life throws at her -- by watching her she teaches me a lot!!
That leads me on to its Mothers Day on Sunday -- How cool is that? I day where we get to honour all the amazing Mums out there!! Your all incredible!!
You like the new background design I changed? Goes with the winter season we are moving into in NZ -- though its not snowing cold... still I thought it was a neat background!! lol
I dont have much to say tonight == Im shattered tired -- we all are in this house today lol.. Must be the change in season or it catching up with us when everything having been so busy lately...
I'll leave you with a couple of quotes to ponder!
Blessings, Love Kylee xxx
"Grace is something you can never get but can only be given. There's no way to earn it or deserve it or bring it about anymore than you can deserve the taste of raspberries and cream or earn good looks. A good night's sleep is grace and so are good dreams. Most tears are grace. The smell of rain is grace. Somebody loving you is grace."
"Bitterness is a habit that can seriously hinder our spiritual journey. When life becomes difficult, when it doesn't seem as if God is providing for our needs, when we're not getting what we want when we want it, we have a decision to make. We can hold onto our faith and trust that God has an answer in mind, or we can gripe and moan and complain and let our souls become embittered. Expecting an oasis, but finding a bitter stream? Don't lose sight of the grace of God. - (Beside A Quiet Stream)"
No comments:
Post a Comment