"Circumstances may appear to wreck our lives and God's plans, but God is not helpless among the ruins. God's love is still working. He comes in and takes the calamity and uses it victoriously, working out His wonderful plan of love."
Right now my pain levels are pretty high and wide spread, which does make for intresting times! The thought of another week or two like this seems like a life time - though I know its not -- Its only 2 weeks...
Hey, Ive already done 8 months.. So this should be a piece of cake! But like the quote above says, God is still workig on my situation! Yes it looks like my health is crumbling around me, with things spreading and the pain increasing, but we still have a soverign God who is in control -- He knows the bigger picture! I love the above quote... It speaks of hope!
The last thing I want is to live my life in pain and I dont believe for a minute that I will... I wont even let myself think that way! But if I let myself - it would be a very scary thought!
In all situation God can bring good out of it... I have written about it before but its soo deeply entrenched in my heart that I cant help but write about it again... Especially when circumstances would try and have me see otherwise... This is one girl who is determined to not let that happen in all of this... Gosh, CaringBridge is a good one for that!
This site has been a lifesaver for me in this journey in so many ways... To read all the guestbook entries is just incredible! Many days when Im struggling or even just need encouragement I will jump on to see if there are any new messages and if there arent then I will read over all the old ones... You guys have no idea how much encouragement and uplifting they bring --- I read others CaringBridge sites and see that they to find a similar thing... The messages bring Hope... They show you that there are others out there who are standing with you in prayer and that there are people out there that really care about you! Its an incredible thing to log on and see a new message from a friend or someone you have got to know along the journey!
Another amazing thing is watching the site counter go up... I love watching it! Many days I will have my CaringBridge site up in the background and check on it every few hours to see whats happening... Thankyou to everyone following my story and more importantly to those leaving me messages of inspiration, determination and encouragement!!
This journey is a hard one (to say the very least) but made eaiser by the messages and emails I recieve,or when I occassionally get a visitor at home, I love meeting and catching up with people! When Im well enough... Which has only been twice, and by that I mean I still have pain but not to the same degrees as other days, or Im feeling brave/strong enough to push through then going into town is a major highlight! I would go out every day if I could! Or I would be studying my "Certificate in Food in Nutrition" every day! lol. But I perservere and do it on the days I can! Im not a quitter, Ive never given up on it... Ive just got to do it when I can... Slowly, yes, but surely!
I continue to hope, trust and pray that in all situations, no matter what we can trust and have faith in a God who will never leave us, forsake us or desert us... He is kind, loving and gracious... We can rest assured that even though we endure tests and trials we will come through them... Even if not in the way we originally thought...
This is a bit of a random email, lol... So for now I will leave it there...
I hope, trust and pray that today is a good day for you!
Love Kylee xxx
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment