Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Its me again! Not a beautiful 22 year old daughter going crazy trying to get back and work her journal again, but her old Mum lol So I guess the question is lol "did she poop" [I got told off for that one lol she thought I could have at least said bowel movements - but thats not half as much fun], well she did, but they just want to make sure everything is ok, so may-be today or maybe tomorrow! She has been up walking around on her tall walker and is enjoying having some freedom again just to shower and go to the toilet by herself! Her leg unfortunately still is turning interesting colours when she stands but we just have to go with the flow. Her Dr is thinking another round of treatment but will stretch it out as far as he can. Yesterday I left the hospital a bit earlier than usual as grocery shopping was on the 'very much, need to do' list. That done I returned home and looked at my very messy house and thought about what we have been walking through and I have to admit I felt a bit overwhelmed. No matter how strong ones faith is the reality of lack of sleep and stress do take their toll. My 21 and 18 year old sons decided to have a heated discussion in the kitchen, not long after I got home and less than tactfully they were told to shut-up or move lol mother needed peace! They gave me hugs [while trying to get the last say in over my head] such normal darlings. This is where God is great. This morning I woke up refreshed and ready to go again. My plan is to do some cleaning and then head over to see Kylee. My kids tell me that I have OCD [obsessive cleaning disorder] little brats! All it really means is that I make them clean up after themselves lol. Anyway folks if I am to get anything done I guess I had better start by moving away from the computer lol. Many blessings and fingers crossed for Kylee being discharged today! x x x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment