Hey! So this update is coming in late... Mum got home from work tonight and was down on the computer and came out saying, Oi, wheres the new update I was looking forward to reading? haha... Gud times!!
I seem to be having a bit of a rough time lately with my health... "Well, Duhh..." I hear resounding in my head but aside from CRPS.. Well maybe its not totally aside... Much of it I guess is CRPS side effects... Just feeling really yuck, and lousy... Especially today! Its been a rough one... Im ready to get on with life, lol... (understandable huh?). Missing kickboxing like anything! Id give anything (well, maybe not anything, lol) to be able to go again... even for a walk shopping through town but I know it will come!! Its just a time thing! In the mail today was this awesome package from Bernice, my friend in America! That sure brightened my day!
I heard about this guy thou, when I was in hospital who spent 18 MONTHS IN HOSPITAL (straight)!!... But not only that -- he was flat on his stomach facing down the entire time!!! Can you believe that? I cant even begin to comprehend --- thats double the time Ive been sick plus another 4 months! See he was in a wheelchair with no feeling from the waist down and developed horrendous bed sores which litterally ate away the skin, pretty much his ENTIRE bum (is it fanny in USA?) -- ate into all the muscles and was basically left with cavaties! No jokes! The sad part - or not so sad - take your pick - is that he had no feeling from his waste down! So he didnt feel the pain of them - but in turn - must of been so much more frustrating because he wouldnt feel like he couldnt be sitting or be on his back -- make sense?? I cant comprehend it --- Puts a lot of things into perspective aye??
That leads me onto the next part of my update... again I want to share something with you someone shared in my guestbook that really stiood out to me! It is the speech that "Rocky" used in his fight with Apollo in one of the "Rocky" movies....
The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbowsIt’s a very rough meeting placeAnd no matter how tough you think you areIt will always bring you to you knees and keep you therePermanently… if you let itYou or nobody ain’t never going to hit as hard a lifeBut it ain’t about how hard you hitIt’s about how hard you can get hitAnd keep moving forwardHow much you can takeAnd keep… moving… forwardIf you know what you’re worthGo out and get what you’re worthBut you’ve got to be willing to take the hit
You know... We never know whats round the corner in life -- I know some people tell me, 'Dont say that, its not nice!' But reality is, Im not being negative! Its true! The good, bad, fantastic, ugly! Those jump-a-head moments or set backs... We dont know what life holds.. Heck.. I dont even know what tomorrow holds to be honest! Thats my reality at the moment... But my reality is also that there is a big Gd watching out for me and I know hes got a plan and purpose for my life, and also you reading this now! Ive totally no doubt about it!
I seem to be having a bit of a rough time lately with my health... "Well, Duhh..." I hear resounding in my head but aside from CRPS.. Well maybe its not totally aside... Much of it I guess is CRPS side effects... Just feeling really yuck, and lousy... Especially today! Its been a rough one... Im ready to get on with life, lol... (understandable huh?). Missing kickboxing like anything! Id give anything (well, maybe not anything, lol) to be able to go again... even for a walk shopping through town but I know it will come!! Its just a time thing! In the mail today was this awesome package from Bernice, my friend in America! That sure brightened my day!
I heard about this guy thou, when I was in hospital who spent 18 MONTHS IN HOSPITAL (straight)!!... But not only that -- he was flat on his stomach facing down the entire time!!! Can you believe that? I cant even begin to comprehend --- thats double the time Ive been sick plus another 4 months! See he was in a wheelchair with no feeling from the waist down and developed horrendous bed sores which litterally ate away the skin, pretty much his ENTIRE bum (is it fanny in USA?) -- ate into all the muscles and was basically left with cavaties! No jokes! The sad part - or not so sad - take your pick - is that he had no feeling from his waste down! So he didnt feel the pain of them - but in turn - must of been so much more frustrating because he wouldnt feel like he couldnt be sitting or be on his back -- make sense?? I cant comprehend it --- Puts a lot of things into perspective aye??
That leads me onto the next part of my update... again I want to share something with you someone shared in my guestbook that really stiood out to me! It is the speech that "Rocky" used in his fight with Apollo in one of the "Rocky" movies....
The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbowsIt’s a very rough meeting placeAnd no matter how tough you think you areIt will always bring you to you knees and keep you therePermanently… if you let itYou or nobody ain’t never going to hit as hard a lifeBut it ain’t about how hard you hitIt’s about how hard you can get hitAnd keep moving forwardHow much you can takeAnd keep… moving… forwardIf you know what you’re worthGo out and get what you’re worthBut you’ve got to be willing to take the hit
You know... We never know whats round the corner in life -- I know some people tell me, 'Dont say that, its not nice!' But reality is, Im not being negative! Its true! The good, bad, fantastic, ugly! Those jump-a-head moments or set backs... We dont know what life holds.. Heck.. I dont even know what tomorrow holds to be honest! Thats my reality at the moment... But my reality is also that there is a big Gd watching out for me and I know hes got a plan and purpose for my life, and also you reading this now! Ive totally no doubt about it!
I was talking with my sister and her two friends bout a youth night they went to tonight and about healing.. This one guy was telling them you need to expect healings when you pray... and I said yes thats true! But even if they are not healed doesnt menn you failed -- just means God has another plan in mind for that person -- its not their time right now... The girls came up with this fantastic anaolgy which I wanted to share with you...
We were sitting in my bedroom and to get to the kitchen you have to go down a long hallway... Well, we used anaolgy as part of ourthat as our lives. Right now for example, Im sitting in my bedroom, but to get to the kitchen I have to walk down the hallway to get there.. Well in life, God sees us in one place, but where he wants us is "in the kitchen", further reaching our destinies in Him,... Now sure, as one of the girls said, if he wanted he could have me skip the hallway and transplant me there but 99.9% of the time to get to the kitchen we have to walk down that hallway... The hallway was used as an example of life and all the difficult things in life we encounter, be it sickness, strife, a lost job, finances or whatever... But sometimes God needs us to go through that stuff because without it we wouldnt be ready or be prepared to deal with the things we needed to when we get there, theres is refining (ouch), growth, maturity and wisdom that needs to take place, a depth, which only comes from going through hard times... Now if God healed you when you had only reached the bookshelf, for example, but he needs you in the kitchen to carry out the work he has for you, then whats the point if your not where God needs you to be? Personally, I want to reach my destiny... I dont care how hard the road is now... I know there is better down the track, right now I am where God needs me and thats following the path God has for my life! Whatever that means! Does any of this make sense? I hope so! I believe in healing! I also believe in Gods perfect timing! And I think sometimes the walk itself is just as important as the healing, Be it be instant, via the medical profession or a slow rebuilding! I believe God has reason and purpose in everything! I was suprised how well the girls grasped the concept -- and that they came up with it - pretty much on their own initially... Pretty neat huh??
I got one last thing I want to bring up before I sign off for another day...
A friend sent me this incredible song via youtube from the 'Prince of Egypt" called 'When you Believe!' which I highly encourage you to please watch and listen to! It has a small part that is sung in Hebrew but I have the translation which I will post below... Talk about give you goose bumps and 'WOW' you....
Heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gur8ccqrQ9c
and the translation:
I will sing unto Adonai (God) for He has triumphed gloriously.
I will sing unto Adonai for He has triumphed gloriously.
Who is like You, O Adondai, among the gods?
Who is like You, glorious in holiness?
In Your mercy, you lead the people You redeemed.
In Your mercy, you lead the people You redeemed.
I will sing, I will sing, I will sing...
Beautiful Huh? The song and knowing the small translation gives me the shivers!!
Blessings to you from me fir another night!! xxxx
I got one last thing I want to bring up before I sign off for another day...
A friend sent me this incredible song via youtube from the 'Prince of Egypt" called 'When you Believe!' which I highly encourage you to please watch and listen to! It has a small part that is sung in Hebrew but I have the translation which I will post below... Talk about give you goose bumps and 'WOW' you....
Heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gur8ccqrQ9c
and the translation:
I will sing unto Adonai (God) for He has triumphed gloriously.
I will sing unto Adonai for He has triumphed gloriously.
Who is like You, O Adondai, among the gods?
Who is like You, glorious in holiness?
In Your mercy, you lead the people You redeemed.
In Your mercy, you lead the people You redeemed.
I will sing, I will sing, I will sing...
Beautiful Huh? The song and knowing the small translation gives me the shivers!!
Blessings to you from me fir another night!! xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment