Wednesday, April 22, 2009


A photo of me with my friends Kim and Bex! Was such a fun visit and they both walked in wearing tutu's... hehe... sure put a smile on my face!
Another one of my friends, Candice, sent me this amazing prayer today -- actually its in the guestbook but I wanted to post it here so everyone saw it cause I thought it was so relevant to so many stories...
From "His Princess- Prayers to My King" Book 

" My King, Give me Victory"

Jesus, I will never really know the price You paid on the Cross so that I could live a life of Victory. You willingly suffered the nails of the Cross & a wrenching separation from Your Heavenly Father - For ME!
So when I am overwhelmed by the pain & problems that come my way, remind me that You are God, My Deliverer, My Saviour, & My reason to Live! Grant me Victory over my fears. Open my eyes so I can see Your Face instead of my fears. Let me find rest for my weary soul in Your presence. Make a way where there seems to be no way. Thank You that I am NOT ALONE. You are always with me & constantly working on my behalf. I praise You that I can be victorious in EVERY area of my life because I AM YOURS! 
In Your Name, Amen. Love, Your Princess, Who WILL triumph through this trial!!!!!

How incredible is that prayer? Its really encouraging aye? Its one of those things you can look back on when things are really hard and nothing is going your way... Or nothing is going the way it should... I think you could sit and think on it and its depth for quite a while... I think I could anyways, lol!

I had a few rough nightmares which left me feeling a bit shot (tired) this morning and having I am having a few issues with my stomach -- its been really sore... Nothing like the pain attacks I was having in the hospital.. I had about 3 of them... The pain with each one I had went past normal comprehension and the pain got so bad I would start screaming horrifically for someone to help me screaming at the top of my lungs tears everywhere... Ive never experienced anything like to and never want to again.. Thats not me, and not something in my right mind I would do! They came on within a matter of minutes... That was slightly beside the point though... Im not having anything like those but similar to a much lesser degree... Hot Water Bottles work -- and for my shoulder too! These days I nearly always have one with me -- helps more then even morphine does!! Shows you sometimes natural works better! 

I feeling a little bit housebound and couch bound at the moment -- Ive had a taste of going back out so now I want to do it even more! Go shopping! Not that I last very long once I get out but thats again beside the point! haha... Living in a 2 story house is annoying with me not being able to do stairs cause Mums the only one who can get me up and down them... lol... But in time I will be able to do them -- its just a time thing.. 

I mean from 2 weeks ago to now it is worlds apart and that Im truly thankful for! Im hoping to be able to go to our little church tonight - proberly not for all of it but m hoping at least half -- I still dont last well in my wheelchair for very long, still have trouble sitting.. But we have a pillow on it and trying to keep pushing through! Its just taking it step at a time! Remembering all I do have and all I have got now! I have the most amazing friends thats for sure and I know I have a huge support group of people chearing me on! Which means the world to me! 

I want to end with another quote today as I think they are great and get us thiking about different things.. Especially Gods truths! And things we have never thought about before.. So here they are! xxx

"Adversity is not simply a tool. It is God's most effective tool for the advancement of our spiritual lives. The circumstances and events that we see as setbacks are oftentimes the very things that launch us into periods of intense spiritual growth. Once we begin to understand this, and accept it as a spiritual fact of life, adversity becomes easier to bear."

"Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God."

No comments:

Post a Comment