Thursday, April 30, 2009


Im up with pain tonight so thought I would write a quick Hello!
Coming on here and chatting seems to put everything into perspective for me... Its a chance for me to sit down (ok, lay down, lol), think, refocus my mind and put down my thoughts... 

This is me, my journey... This is an account of my walk and how I walk this walk... One day I will look back on this time and I will have this awesome keepsake book and all these amazing messages from amazing friends to go along with it...

In it will be seasons... Of excitement, sadness, the highs, the lows and all in between... But also how I relied and trusted in God through this time too! Thats the one true thing that will get me through this walk -- and with a smile on my face too -- I ain't never going to loose my smile again -- least I'm determined not too! Though I am a very determined young woman! lol!

I love quotes! Quotes are my thing! They make me smile, remind me of the precious things... Like Hope, Love Grace, Humility, Sacrifice, Beauty, and so much more... God speaks to me through quotes... I'll get a revelation... Something hits home or more to the point hits my heart and it flaws me, renders me speechless... Its an awesome feeling!

This one here always encourages me... Especially at the moment:

"When you suffer and lose, that does not mean you are being disobedient to God. In fact, it might mean you're right in the centre of His will. The path of obedience is often marked by times of suffering and loss."
And here is another beautiful one:

"The next time you find yourself alone in a dark alley facing the undeniables of life, don't cover them with a blanket, or ignore them with a nervous grin. Don't turn up the TV and pretend they aren't there. Instead, stand still, whisper his name, and listen. He is nearer than you think."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to let you all know that there is a "Resources" tab along the tabs line. I have updated that page with links to good websites that might interest you, or others... In there is all sorts of thing to do with CRPS/RSD! From diagnosis to treatment, from the good to the bad to everything in between! I have tried to find good information on Ketamine Treatment but it is hard to find... Much of it I have learnt is still quite hush hush I was told, as its still technically 'experimental', lol -- though it is working for many people (and that will include me!) Of course Im always happy to answer any questions anyone ever has! So email me or leave me a guestbook note and Ill make sure to reply to your note if you do want or need to! :)

Hope you are all well where ever this update finds you! 
Would love to hear how you are doing or what yourve been up to lately! Love and blessings, Kylee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment