Sunday, April 5, 2009


Today is the big day!
Im only on here as I was showing /mum how to access it show she can keep updating this for me --- shes pretty neat aye?? Shes going to be travelling over each day to see me... The other reason Im on here is we are waiting for the final go-ahead before Mum and Dad start to try and move me downstairs.... which I am really not looking forward to AT ALL.... I know its going to be a mission and I know its going to take it out of me then Ive got an hour in the car after that --- the car is really painful to lay in -- aside from everyones thought "ohh yea the bumps in the car and stuff" its also the fact I can not lay down flat and the blankets touch my leg which hurts like crazy.... And I also have to try and support myself in the car as every time the brakes are put on or theres much of extra excelleration... My body nows every move and I can no longer stop that as I only have one hand and arm -- not 2 -- which brings me onto another point ---- all my shoulder is affected and on those seats -- it not to pleasent to say the least....  and I say it now though --- Im not complaining --- just giving the facts and realities or whats ahead of me very shortly.... Yea I am very scared... But without this treatment Im going to continue to get worse and my only way of getting there is by car... See I was going to go via ambulance ans streacher but that fell through and to get one via our own enquirey was going to cost over $600 ---- and we dont have that sort of money.... So suck it up... Put on a big brave face and do what ya gota do.... I woke up in a bad way this morning --- very sore --- i had a bit of an broken sleep... I'll be a bit of a sore mess by the time I get there.. But thats what hospitals are for arent they?? They take the sore and the sick... But you know what?? Gods opened the doors for this to take place and God will keep me safe on the way over.... I have faith... God is good on he will lead the way...For my parents getting me down 2 large flights or stairs into the car and then over and into the hospital....
God is god and faithful --- What does it say in the Bible? "Gods grcae is sufficient for" -- That means in the good times, bad times, hard times, in our weaknesses and strengths.... But deff for me today.... Over the past few months thats been mt favourite scripture that I hold onto and continue to hold onto!
But this is where I have to end this... As I really do have to go... I havent proof read this today so sorry if it doesnt string together 100% or if there are a few spelling mistakes or errors... Ill proff it and redo bits if i need to once Im safe and home, happy and well!!
Wish me luck, Im outta here!! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment