skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, April 13, 2009
lol I just worked the dates out all for myself! he he it only took me the best part of 30 minutes tho - oh well lol
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lovinlifekyles
This is me... This is my blog... Read and enjoy... Feel free to leave me a comment! xxx
Contributors
Kylees Creations
Spirit Sparkplugs
lovinlifekyles
Subscribe To lovinlifekyles
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(82)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(31)
▼
April
(33)
Lets change the subject from pain today -- cause I...
Im up with pain tonight so thought I would write...
"Circumstances may appear to wreck our lives and G...
Hello to all!Im dissappointed thatim not in the mi...
If you have not read my journal yet today please g...
Well today has been rather productive in many wa...
Bring on treatment already is all I have resound...
Today I am paying with pain for my day out yesterd...
Have I got exciting news for you guys tonight! Gue...
Hey! So this update is coming in late... Mum got...
A photo of me with my friends Kim and Bex! Was s...
Oh, boy! Was I spoilt today! Just after lunch ther...
Heres another update... I have also shown a pictur...
I had a lovely day today. I was ment to be going o...
I promised another update today so here it is... Y...
I just wrote this awesome Journal entry all abou...
Hello from my room in the study... Guess What?? IM...
SHE IS HOME!!!!! Yay how good it is to say that! ...
Yesterday Kylee was moved into a room that has two...
Its me again! Not a beautiful 22 year old daughte...
Its a beautiful morning here in Taupo NZ and the s...
lol I just worked the dates out all for myself! he...
Ha ha ha the date was noticed! I have no idea how...
As I sit here to start yet another of Kylee's upda...
How fitting that Kylee's 'big hit' treatment start...
Journal entry number 3 written by Kylee's very tir...
Hey everyone! Mum [or Mom to those of you from th...
Ok so this is Kylee's computer challenged Mum. Ky...
Today is the big day! Im only on here as I was ...
Todays picture is one of me with my sister Laure...
My little sister --- Shes looking sooo grown up ...
Ohh, Man.. Today has been a roller coaster of a ...
Hello from my bed! In 2 weeks from now I hope to...
►
March
(5)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment