My little sister --- Shes looking sooo grown up these days she just blows me away... Shes taller than me too! She went into town with her friends today for a while... But shes really awesome, she will just come and hang out with me some days to help me with stuff that I need help with... Ill put her up as the main picture today!! Love her to bits! Shes pretty special! When Im well I told her we are going to the movies!! I so cant wait! I love seeing movies on big screen! As soon as Im well enough to fly Im trying to save up so that I can take the both of us to Australia, see the Beautiful Candice as well as all my other amazing friends over there! I really want to take Lauren to all the theme parks --- I havent even been to most of them myself -- though when I was over there early last year, I did manage to go to Dream World with Naomi, that was a lot of fun!! There are lots of exciting things to look forward to! Better get saving now huh?? hehe... I cant wait!! Wouldnt be till next year though I'd say... maybe mid next year....
We are stepping closer each day now for treatment at the hospital which will make me well! I got news yesterday too about plans and so forth... So heres what I know so far:
So My Specialist emailed me and said this is termed an "emergency admission", because he needed to get me in ASAP and it hasnt been planned. He had to pull some major strings, and so it wont be run quite like he wanted it to be, but said "we got to do the best we can out of a bad situation". I will have 5 days starting as a low infusion working up to a place where my body will tolerate it.... and hopefully I will have one 3 to 5 hour very high dose infusion as long as Dr. Neff can find the time to sit with me to see how I tolerate it. With all high doses he will have to be with me. See normally I would have a high infusion every day for 5 hours... But this is better than nothing, as he said, we cant wait much longer as it is just getting worse, and I cant even get out of bed! So it will be good and hopefully a low dose infusion over 5 days with a high dose infusions to help boost the effects will work and I will be able to stop or reduce my medications...
I was telling Mum I want to do something really special for her birthday on the 19th of April! She told me get better so we can put you in a wheelchair and go out for a really nice dinner! Can you imagine how awesome that would be?? It really would be an awesome present, and a sign of moving forward! Of course I would love to get her something else as well! Shes pretty amazing!! She even came up stairs and brought me french toast for breakfast before she left for work today -- you know? I havent had that since I was a kid! My appetite is better in the morning so Ive been trying alsorts of different things, that I havent had for ages! Like yesterday I had baked beans on toast and another morning I had scrambled eggs, and an ommelette another day... :)
It such a stunning day outside today!! And I can see the lake and mountains now too! Im so stoked that my bed was raised up yesterday it makes it much eaiser to get in and of bed once a day... I never knew how good it would make it for me!
You know people still seem to amaze me!! Ive started talking a bit with my sisters friends Mum (you confused yet? lol) Shes really neat, and really understands as she has chronic pain herself! She asked if she could share my situation so she could get her class to pray for me as she is studying... Well one of those in her class offered to come and visit me in hospital and then also let Mum sleep at her house, as she just lives down the road from the hospital so Mum wouldn't have to drive back and forth each day. Sadly she can't as needs to come back to make sure Dad and everyone else at home are ok but then someone has also offered to help make meals some meals... It never ceases to amaze me the kindness of people and even those that I've never even meet! What people are prepared to do for others is just incredible when your on the recieving end of that!! Pretty awesome and amazing aye?? Some of my friends Ive meet in PIP who continue to faithully email me, send me much encouragement and are now close friends!
Well, tomorrow I will be able to tell you whether they have room or not, but of course we all know there will be!!
No comments:
Post a Comment