Friday, April 17, 2009

SHE IS HOME!!!!!  Yay how good it is to say that!  In fact she is sitting in a chair with her computer on her lap, checking all the messages and support from everybody.  She gave me the job of doing one more update lol - passing the baton back to her was how she put it lol.  Yesterday was rather a long and tiring day.  Kylee had another 'hit' of ketamine in the morning but it wasn't quite an smooth sailing as the others had been as she was rather slacked off that she had to be there yet again.  I have decided that the side effects of ketamine 'hits' are horrible, it gives ME a headache, nauseous tummy, cramped muscles in my neck and turns my hair grey! But it works! Going into it all I think both Kylee and I were looking for the instant cure!  Get it done, put it all behind us and move on! Probably more realistically we are looking at a longer walk filled with a few more 'hits' and working out ever increasing amounts of pain management skills.  Its all too easy to think of Kylee as being 'sick' especially after almost 2 weeks in Hospital but shes not, shes a healthy young woman who has to deal with a pain condition, for how long who knows, only God can answer that one.  Kylee is a pretty determined young lady though and I know that as she continues to find her feet in all this, she will grow and mature and take life on again with a vengeance.  Her poor 'old' Dr is already committed to walking a half marathon next year with her and knowing my daughter this will come to pass.  As for me I wasn't silly enoughto promise such rash and drastic insentives lol.  The idea of me sneaking into this site and leaving random journal entries actually appeals to me alot lol so I will not say goodbye just TTFN [ta ta for now]  Blessings and thanks for being so encouraging concerning all my ramblings!  All my love DIANNE  

No comments:

Post a Comment