Well today has been rather productive in many ways...
Mum is paid to be my caregiver for a few hours each week and so got all those forms filled out, went to Doctor and got copy of all prescription charges so that we can file them to get the money back and got my updated medical certificate so I can continue to get ACC (Accident Compensation) payments... Woho!
My normal Doctor who is fantastic, but hasnt seen me in a while was quite shocked at it all == he knows what CRPS is but has never seen it in all his practice years spread and go into organs like mine has -- neither have any of the doctors where he works... lol... only ever seen it localised... He told us our family is different to any other family he has worked with, lol... Cause none of it is easily solved stuff... Dad with has head injuries and epilepsy and Aaron, my brother who has been dealing with glandular fever... My Doctor was at wits end thou when I was sick with the Anorexia as he felt helpless to help me... But of course that was where God took over... lol... And its where he will take over again... hehe...
We are continuing to pray and believe that God will come through with the funding for my Ketamine treatments... They are really expensive so we are praying that he will continue to have his hand over it all and that things will pan out the way that they need to! If you could help us to pray into this situation we would be really grateful! Its certainly a scary one when your coming into the '11th hour' so to speak...
Mum is paid to be my caregiver for a few hours each week and so got all those forms filled out, went to Doctor and got copy of all prescription charges so that we can file them to get the money back and got my updated medical certificate so I can continue to get ACC (Accident Compensation) payments... Woho!
My normal Doctor who is fantastic, but hasnt seen me in a while was quite shocked at it all == he knows what CRPS is but has never seen it in all his practice years spread and go into organs like mine has -- neither have any of the doctors where he works... lol... only ever seen it localised... He told us our family is different to any other family he has worked with, lol... Cause none of it is easily solved stuff... Dad with has head injuries and epilepsy and Aaron, my brother who has been dealing with glandular fever... My Doctor was at wits end thou when I was sick with the Anorexia as he felt helpless to help me... But of course that was where God took over... lol... And its where he will take over again... hehe...
We are continuing to pray and believe that God will come through with the funding for my Ketamine treatments... They are really expensive so we are praying that he will continue to have his hand over it all and that things will pan out the way that they need to! If you could help us to pray into this situation we would be really grateful! Its certainly a scary one when your coming into the '11th hour' so to speak...
My Doctor suggested today maybe getting some special MRI's and tests from the shoulders up and all that to see if there is anything causing it --- though he said he really doesnt know how it works as its right out of his league -- also doesnt know what to do about the black outs or temp issues -- I'll have to talk to Dr. Neff tomorrow if I get a chance... So we hope, and wait and pray desperatly!! lol...
All in all things are ok.. Im doing alot better than I was before treatments started... And although I have more advanced symptoms showing Im no way near the pain levels that I was initially with the 15/10 levels --- some days are better than others... I cant do a lot and Im not very mobile but as long as I dont move around a lot my pain levels stay at managable levels although -- catch 22 of that is you have to keep moving to keep your body going so I try to balance it all out... Which is a learning process... hehe...
The black out was scary this morning and losing muscle function in my arms and legs occassionally but again the muscle stuff is just CRPS... Im hoping the black out stuff will fizzle out too after this next treatment!
Thankyou to all who are praying and supporting me -- especially to all of you who are writing in my guest book! I love, love, love logging on to see more entries have been written! Its soo exciting!!
Ill leave you with another quote I found today...
All in all things are ok.. Im doing alot better than I was before treatments started... And although I have more advanced symptoms showing Im no way near the pain levels that I was initially with the 15/10 levels --- some days are better than others... I cant do a lot and Im not very mobile but as long as I dont move around a lot my pain levels stay at managable levels although -- catch 22 of that is you have to keep moving to keep your body going so I try to balance it all out... Which is a learning process... hehe...
The black out was scary this morning and losing muscle function in my arms and legs occassionally but again the muscle stuff is just CRPS... Im hoping the black out stuff will fizzle out too after this next treatment!
Thankyou to all who are praying and supporting me -- especially to all of you who are writing in my guest book! I love, love, love logging on to see more entries have been written! Its soo exciting!!
Ill leave you with another quote I found today...
"When we have done all we can, we must still wait for God to accomplish His purposes. As we wait, we can fix our eyes on Jesus as a companion who empathizes with our suffering and a Saviour who is working behind the scenes. Difficult circumstances seem to increase our ability to experience intimacy with Christ."
Love Kylee xxx
Love Kylee xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment